Accounting Software Training: QuickBooks Sage Pastel SAP ERP
Do You Need An Accounting Software For Your Business?We Sell, Install, Setup & Train Businesses In Nigeria
Call our accounting & technical support centre on 08084219399, 08105090001
Are you looking for the best accounting software instructor that will help you understand and show you how real business transactions are entered into accounting software – QuickBooks, Sage or SAP ERP? This guide might be what you need to read before settling for one and get maximum value for your money.
Nowadays everybody claims to be accounting software expert because they are developers, IT support analysts or even auditors. This is a clear divergence on how to spot a good trainer.
Find below my personal tips on how to pick a trainer who will help you learn quickly and get you started in the real business world.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- He should have implemented accounting software or ERP in various industries – manufacturing, retail, real estate, financial service, healthcare, consulting to general products. This will help you have a real business understanding of how accounting software is installed and implemented in different industries as you may not know which one you will find yourself. But if you are currently employed, you will get first-hand training from an experienced person.
- He should have a good knowledge of accounting and book-keeping. The bulk of transaction entry in a software starts from the basic accounting system, charts of account set-up and work-flow. This will help you understand how companies maintain their books of account and reporting requirements.
- He should also be an expert in knowledge transfer. Not everyone that’s skilled in accounting software can teach a novice. The person should have a basic course outline that can take you from scratch to the top in less time (days don’t matter)
- He should also assist in getting a trial version as you also need to start practising from day one. The exception to this is SAP ERP.
Final note – do not fret when you receive a quote from an expert. The average industry fee for accounting software training hovers around N30,000 – N50,000 depending on the duration while SAP ERP ranges from N150,000 – N250,000.
You can connect with our support center for guide: email@example.com
Recent search terms:
- accounting software training in kenya (1)