Connecting Quickbooks To Thermal Receipt Printer
Do You Need An Accounting Software For Your Business?We Sell, Install, Setup & Train Businesses In Nigeria
Call our accounting & technical support centre on 08084219399, 08105090001
Today I successfully installed a Veeda Thermal printer for a hotel on the Island and printed a sales receipt from it using QuickBooks Pro 2016.
Before now, I actually thought it wasn’t possible because of the following reasons:
- We are used to the normal A4 printer.
- Unless you are using QuickBooks POS, thermal receipt printer is not compatible with any version of QuickBooks – Pro, Premier and Enterprise Solutions.
- There is no way one can re-size QuickBooks printer set-up to Thermal printer size.
After I did my first trial and followed a guide recommended by a networking friend, here are basic lessons I learned.
- A Thermal printer needs to recognize your PC Os – Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- You also need to install the right USB Port as there may be several ports on your system.
To install a Thermal Printer, you can employ my service to help you out as I noticed each system has a unique feature that needs to be recognized.
Call Oge: +234-8084219399.
Recent search terms:
- thermal printer quickbookd (1)