Quickbooks Database Server Manager Has Stopped Working – How to Fix It
Do You Need An Accounting Software For Your Business?We Sell, Install, Setup & Train Businesses In Nigeria
Call our accounting & technical support centre on 08084219399, 08105090001
Today I resolved a very critical issue faced when using QuickBooks software. Though, not really a common problem as the client has been using the software for five(5) years without complaint, if it does happen, you can’t access a company’s data file on the server at the same time another user is logged on.
This type of problem is knowns as Error 202 – when QuickBooks database server manager on local company stopped working; QBDB Manager is no longer running, cannot connect and detect logged on users online.
Aside from that, the folder containing your company’s file is not shared and not more than one user can access it at the same time.
Here is how I resolved this problem:
- Trace all the QuickBooks file extension and add ‘.old’
- For instance, on the file that ends in .ND or TLG, you should rename and make .ND.old & .TLG.old
- Follow these steps
- Go to Cpanel and click Administrative tools
- Double click on Services
- Look for QuickBooksDBxx, right-click and select properties. (XX represents your QuickBooks version)
- Startup Type = Manual
- Log On = Select ‘Local System Account’ and uncheck ‘This account’
- Recovery; First Failure (Take No Action), Second Failure (Restart This Services). and Subsequent Failure (Restart This Services)
- Launch your QuickBooks Database Server Manager, and click Database Server
If the status is running, then your challenges have been fixed.
Connect with us on: email@example.com
Recent search terms:
- qbdbnmanagr not running (1)
- quickbooks database server manager stopped (1)