If you have been looking for a business software that doesn’t not only help you manage your interior design business properly but also makes the interior accounting records easy to interpret, here is a brief review of how QuickBooks has helped top interior design companies scale to the next level;
- Tracking Fees: Because interior decoration takes time, and whole lots of creativity, some companies charge per hour spent a specific job; QuickBooks has a time tracking feature called Time Sheet; used to record hours spent by employees on site and billable fee per hour. Billable, in this case, means, you can charge your client a specific agreeable fee per time spent. In addition to other fees stated on the invoice, the client will also receive a quote on what the man hour is worth.
For professionals that have fixed charge, you don’t have to utilise the Time Sheet feature, just create ‘Interior Design Service’ as an item and add the fee to it.
- Design Project: Sometimes, you have a big project to handle or several interior designs and wish you could easily monitor the reports of each job separately and see how profitable they are independent, QuickBooks has a ‘Customers’ Job’ which is a built-in feature that traces all the income earned, cash received and expenses incurred on a particular project; that’s like project specific report which is different from the overall company report.
For instance, you have an interior design for annual events and a prestigious wedding here in Toronto. On QuickBooks, you can generate the financial report (showing all the income and expenses) for annual events and wedding separately.
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality,Legal, Co-operatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Chisco Transport Limited(Transport)
- Lounge38(Hotel and Bars)
- CTRL System Technologies Limited(Procurements)
- Aristokrat 360 Limited(Creative & Media Agency)
- Alpha Pharmacy (Health Care & Supermarket)
- Ericsson Nigeria Multipurpose Co-operative Society (Co-operatives)
- Fastanet Limited (ICT and Security)
- Britanic Maritime (Maritime Service)
- CEO Business Limited (Salary Advance, Credit Finance and Loan)
- OneHealth Pharmacy (Health Care)
- Olpharm Pharmacy (Health Care & Distributor)
- Hawkes Legal(Legal)
- Kantessa Limited(Fashion Store)
- OPI Nigeria International Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Zenilum Company Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Lilygate Hotel(Hospitality)
- Benstel Nigeria Limited(Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Paraclete Nigeria Limited (Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Josien Holdings Limited(Distribution)
- Aisha Buhari Foundation (Futured Assured)(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Insights Limited(Health Consultant)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- M.D School (Private School)
- Travel Options (Travels)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
- Inventory Tracking: For all materials bought and used up during decoration, QuickBooks has a flexible inventory feature built to track all procurements, actual items utilized and cost of sales with balances of unused inventory at the end of the job.
- Customers: While the project tracks all transactions tied to a particular project, you can also view customers’ statements; summary of all payment received, and outstanding balances.
- Banks and Report; Every business is expected to have a bank account where money received are lodged; in QuickBooks, you can setup different bank accounts to monitor your banking transactions; deposit and cheque payments for specified period. There is a feature that handles reconciliations and at the end report your overall business performance; profit or loss, statement of cash position and cashflow.
While these are some of the key features of QuickBooks designed for an Interior designer, you can connect with us for more customizations; firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details, It's One-Off:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399 or mail at email@example.com
HP Laptop for QuickBooks Software₦115,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 3 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 4 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 5 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 2 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 2 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 3 UsersView Price Offers
Recent search terms:
- accounting software for interior designers (2)