Sage 300 is a comprehensive business management solution designed to keep your total cost
of ownership low by supporting multiple technologies, databases, and operating systems. Sage 300 gives you the opportunity to add users and adopt greater functionality as your business grows and offers built-in support for multiple languages and multicurrency transactions, so your business can comfortably reach around the globe.
Sage 300 connects your entire operation with a single, integrated solution that provides you
with greater visibility, making it easier to share information and communicate.
Sage 300 Functions
Sage 300 combines all organisational and business processes information within a single system. It consolidates information to provide complete data integration which offers its users an efficient workflow engine and comprehensive reporting tools – an ideal basis for making fact-based decisions in key business areas. To ensure that a business runs efficiently Sage 300 supports accounting, purchasing, sales and inventory, CRM, project and manufacturing operations within a single environment. Information is loaded into Sage 300 and is distributed throughout the organisation with no need to re-key data – improving efficiency and reducing errors.
Sage 300 for Service Industries:
Sage 300 Features and Benefits
1. Improve Business Insight
● A Single Interface for your whole Organisation – With control over Sales, Finance,
Purchasing, CRM, Project, Manufacturing and Inventory, 300 ERP gives you unparalleled
integration across all business functions – plan and respond faster, improve performance
and efficiency, and cut costs.
● Make better-informed decisions – Sage 300 user-defined dashboards provide actionable,
real-time, graphical representations of statistical information so that key business indicators
can be monitored and acted upon.
● Advanced reporting – Sage 300 integrates with Microsoft Office so that users can
manipulate data in a standard format without losing accuracy and consistency provided by the ERP solution.
Flexibility and Compatibility – Sage 300 is an ERP application that embraces “Web 2.0” to
give you fast access to your critical data anywhere in the world. In addition, seamless alignment with pre-existing IT environments makes Sage 300 simple to integrate into your business. And, catering for up to 2000 simultaneous users, 300 ERP is the perfect all-in-one the solution for businesses of any size.
● Business Intelligence on the fly – Sage 300 offers a powerful Business Intelligence engine, business performance can be analysed on the fly by simply dragging and dropping data that’s updated throughout the day. Powered by leading Business Objects TM technology, business intelligence is fully integrated within the Sage 300 systems and does not require maintenance of a separate data warehouse. Sage 300 also improves the overall capability of the previous versions to provide users with simple-to-use, up-to-the-minute analytics through the user-defined portal and dashboards, as well as through the standard statistics available across all functions.
2. Streamline Operations
● Optimize resources – Sage 300 allows organisations to get more from the resources available with a wealth of benefits to suit sophisticated business processes as standard. Additionally, Sage 300 can be tailored to meet exact business requirements.
● Workflow Engine – The inbuilt Sage 300 workflow engine allows traditional paper-based and task intensive processes to be managed electronically, for example, when a new The purchase order is entered Sage 300 will inform the buyer and if the order exceeds a certain amount a manager is notified.
● Simplistic procedures – Sage 300 simplifies tasks using Sage Visual Processes which provides
users with a graphical view of the task, guiding the user through each stage.
3. Grow Your Business
● Grows with a business – All or part of the Sage 300 functions can be deployed according to
individual requirements. All functions are held within a single system and can be activated
as and when they are required.
● Adapts to changing environments – Sage 300 ensures that both existing and all future
business requirements are met, information flows and procedures can be changed without
the need for additional development.
● Global Management – Sage 300 can be used to run multi-site, multi-country businesses as
easily as a single domestic implementation. It is the system of choice for companies looking
to develop internationally without a costly global management solution.
4. Reduce Costs
Reduced operational costs – Sage 300 is very user-friendly and therefore it does not require a large IT team to operate and users do not require intensive training to master the product. In the design process, particular attention was paid to the way Sage 300 works to ensure that users are comfortable with functionality and are therefore more productive.
● Low-cost ownership – Sage 300 offers users first class functionality at a low cost of ownership. Sage 300 is one of the most cost-effective and coherent ERP packages available.
● Reduced recurring costs – Sage 300 has an integrated design which means new functions, users and branches can be activated as and when required without the need for custom interfaces. In addition, Sage 300 offers constant software improvements via a secure update procedure – the system makes its own modifications and rolls them out to all connected workstations.
For Sage 300 implementation and setup price list, send a mail to email@example.com