(1) AccountingSoftware.com/vendors owns and operates a platform in Nigeria that allows software vendors to sell their products to the public over the internet. This platform is currently provided on the website https://accountingsoftware.com.ng/vendors but may be provided on different websites or applications in the future.
(2) The sellers or vendors will have the opportunity to sell their accounting software products on the AccountingSoftware.com/vendors. AccountingSoftware.com/vendors is entitled to accept purchases on behalf of the software seller. The service provided by AccountingSoftware.com/vendors is limited to referring customers to the merchant and accepting orders and payments on their behalf. In addition to this at AccountingSoftware.com/vendors’s discretion they may provide the merchant with analytics about the sales of the merchants’s products. This support may be reflective of the agreed level of commission.
(3) The merchant authorises AccountingSoftware.com/vendors to accept binding orders from customers on their behalf.
(4) AccountingSoftware.com/vendors may carry out changes to the website or service, or suspend the service, without notice.
(2) AccountingSoftware.com/vendors will present on the website the products listed by the seller. The merchant will be responsible for listing their own products.
(3) AccountingSoftware.com/vendors is authorised to accept binding sales on behalf of the merchant and will be careful to pass order data on to the website.
(4) In order to maintain its reputation for quality and high standard of service, AccountingSoftware.com/vendors reserves the right to terminate the relationship with the merchant if the merchant repeatedly receives bad reviews or complaints, or fails to comply with our software recommendations
(1) The merchant is obliged to provide all the information necessary when listing a product on accountingsoftware.africa marketplace. This should include but is not limited to, a detailed title and sub-title, price, quantity, picture and description. The merchant must never knowingly deceive a potential customer by misrepresenting their product/s. The merchant must notify AccountingSoftware.Africa of any changes to the detail of their listings while uploaded on the site.
(2) The merchant guarantees that information listed on AccountingSoftware.com/vendors relating to his products satisfies all legal requirements, and in particular satisfies information requirements for consumer protection.
(3) The merchant will be responsible for keeping an up-to-date inventory of all their products listed on AccountingSoftware.com/vendors
(4) The merchant guarantees that the information provided by him does not violate any third party’s copyright.
(5) The merchant will contact the customers no more than is necessary for processing the transactions referred by AccountingSoftware.com/vendors. In particular, the merchant will not send any advertising email or other commercial advertisements to the customer without prior agreement from AccountingSoftware.com/vendors or the expressed wish of the customer. When delivering products sold via AccountingSoftware.com/vendors, the merchant will not advertise any of AccountingSoftware.com/vendors’s competitors.
(6) The merchant will process orders and arrange delivery with all reasonable care the moment receipt of confirmation of sale is received through the AccountingSoftware.com/vendors site via email and/or text message. The delivery options and time indicated on their listing is binding, orders should be fulfilled within 1 working day. The merchant is required to keep his advertised products and services available to the best of his ability. Repeated stock-outs will result in the removal of the merchant and all their products from the AccountingSoftware.com/vendors platform.
(7) If the merchant cannot fulfill an order submitted to him, he must notify AccountingSoftware.com/vendors as soon as possible, and within 1 day of receiving the order at the latest.
(8) The merchant agrees to adhere to his range of products and prices as provided to AccountingSoftware.com/vendors and as described on their listing on the website. The merchant guarantees that there are no ongoing criminal, bankruptcy or tax proceedings or other penalties outstanding in relation to the products they are selling through the platform. The merchant further guarantees to take great care to keep up-to- date his range of products, stock count, prices and associated terms and conditions, like delivery fees.
(9) The merchant representative is to provide AccountingSoftware.com/vendors with a copy of his/her valid Identity Card at the contract signature.
(1) The merchant agrees to pay AccountingSoftware.com/vendors a fixed percentage commission on the gross revenue from their sales made through the AccountingSoftware.com/vendors platform. Depending on the category it may be appropriate to agree different commission percentages for certain items or product categories.
(2) AccountingSoftware.com/vendors may start charging additional fees for the sale of goods through the AccountingSoftware.com/vendors platform at any point. These may include but are not limited to, listing fees, multiple photos fees and enhanced marketing fees. In the event of the introduction of further fees, the merchant will be notified prior to their commencement in writing and they will have the option to opt out.
(3) AccountingSoftware.com/vendors reserves the right to adjust the percentage commission, providing suitable notice is served in advance to the merchant. AccountingSoftware.com/vendors will give the merchant adequate notice of any commission changes, in writing. This does not cover adjustments that constitute a material change of the contract terms, which would require an additional agreement on the change.
(1) In case of electronic payment by the customer (e.g. by credit card, debit card,), AccountingSoftware.com/vendors collects the payment for the relevant order in AccountingSoftware.com/vendors’s name on behalf of the merchant, and pays it out to the merchant according to the invoicing agreement.
(2) The merchant bears the risk of abuse of the payment medium (e.g. of credit card or debit card fraud). If a fraudulent payment has been credited to the merchant, AccountingSoftware.com/vendors reserves the right to correct the amount the merchant is invoiced to offset this payment.
(1) AccountingSoftware.com/vendors’s invoices may be delivered by email, online, fax, post or in person. They include AccountingSoftware.com/vendors’s claims on the merchant, commission, and, if applicable, other fees as stated in Section 4 (2).
(2) Payments would be made by bank transfer or cross cheque payable to merchant’s account.
Both parties are obliged to treat confidentially the content of this agreement, as well as all other information and data they acquire in connection with the partnership, and not use it for purposes outside the scope of this contract or pass it on to third parties. This obligation is in force for 1 year after the termination of the contract. Both parties are obliged to follow privacy laws and handle accordingly all data related to customers, suppliers and business partners.
(1) AccountingSoftware.com/vendors has the right to freely maintain the merchant’s listing and its ranking on the website. AccountingSoftware.com/vendors offers customers the opportunity to give ratings and reviews of the merchant’s goods and services on the website, and has the right but not the obligation to publish these online and make them visible to all customers. AccountingSoftware.com/vendors reserves the right to delete ratings and reviews.
(2) AccountingSoftware.com/vendors may scan, transcribe, and publish online the merchant’s listings, logos and other materials required. The merchant grants to AccountingSoftware.com/vendors a royalty- free, perpetual, unrestricted licence to use and distribute any materials provided by him, for the purpose of advertising AccountingSoftware.com/vendors’s service. In particular, this includes use in Google AdWords campaigns, domain name registrations and other online marketing and search engine optimization measures.
(1) This agreement is valid as soon as the merchant signs the contract, or fulfils an order referred by AccountingSoftware.com/vendors, and remains valid indefinitely, until termination by either party. Termination can occur at any time, with a period of notice of one month, in writing, by email, post or fax. The revenues generated during this notice period are still subject to the partnership agreement. The right to immediate termination by either party for important cause remains unaffected.
(2) The right to immediate termination in particular covers the case where the merchant repeatedly receives negative ratings and reviews on the website, and when these are not obviously unjustified. Repeatedly providing misleading information or withholding information required to present the merchant’s items is also grounds for immediate termination. Typos, mistakes and transmission errors are excluded from this, as long as they are not caused with intent or by gross negligence.