Best Payroll Software For SMEs In Nigeria
Do You Need An Accounting Software For Your Business?We Sell, Install, Setup & Train Businesses In Nigeria
Call our accounting & technical support centre on 08084219399, 08105090001
Are you looking for a payroll accounting software compatible with Nigeria tax calculation system and suitable for businesses in Nigeria? here is a review of a complete payroll software for your business.
In a Company, Payroll is the sum of all financial records of salaries for an employee, which includes wages, bonuses, and deductions.
In Accounting, payroll refers to the amount paid to employees for services they provided during a certain period of time.
Payroll is crucial because they are regulated and subject to Personal Income Tax Acts.
Why you need a payroll software:
The primary objective of a payroll software set-up is to ensure that all employees payment ( including salary, bonus, pension contributions, employee insurance deductions, e.t.c) are computed accurately and that timely payroll reports are generated on demand.
PAYROLL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- User defined Salary Heads
- Pay Slip generation
- Loan & Salary Advance Management
- Create your own Salary Structure
- Canteen Entries & Deduction Management
- Salary formula
Calculating Salaries, Wages, Bonuses, loans and leave allowances.
- Payroll also makes deductions from employees’ Salaries for taxes, Pensions, Health and life insurance.
- Payroll works with your accounting department to ensure that Salary deduction and other payroll expenses are paid and properly reported.
OUTSOURCING YOUR PAYROLL :
Businesses may decide to outsource their payroll functions to payroll maintenance consultant as this will reduce the costs involved in setting a payroll software and training employees.
Connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more enquiries and implementation.
Recent search terms:
- best software for accounting in nigeria (1)
- creating salary structure in nigeria for smes (1)
- payroll software in nigeria (1)