A shopping mall is a large retail complex containing a variety of stores and often restaurants and other merchandise housed in a series of a connected building. It is characterised by a constant influx of customers, parking spaces, segments where similar businesses with operating activities are cited together. For instance, in Nigeria, we have the Ikeja shopping mall where merchandise like ShopRite, chicken republic, Remmy Martins and other retail outlets are situated including Silverbird cinemas.
Managing malls with an accounting software are the best decision a real estate developer or facility manager can take except they are ready to go through the rigorous processes involved managing account documents and generating a financial report.
Here is a guide on what a typical accounting software setup for a facility manager to manage shopping mall will do:
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality,Legal, Co-operatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Chisco Transport Limited(Transport)
- Lounge38(Hotel and Bars)
- CTRL System Technologies Limited(Procurements)
- Aristokrat 360 Limited(Creative & Media Agency)
- Alpha Pharmacy (Health Care & Supermarket)
- Ericsson Nigeria Multipurpose Co-operative Society (Co-operatives)
- Fastanet Limited (ICT and Security)
- Britanic Maritime (Maritime Service)
- CEO Business Limited (Salary Advance, Credit Finance and Loan)
- OneHealth Pharmacy (Health Care)
- Olpharm Pharmacy (Health Care & Distributor)
- Hawkes Legal(Legal)
- Kantessa Limited(Fashion Store)
- OPI Nigeria International Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Zenilum Company Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Lilygate Hotel(Hospitality)
- Benstel Nigeria Limited(Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Paraclete Nigeria Limited (Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Josien Holdings Limited(Distribution)
- Aisha Buhari Foundation (Futured Assured)(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Insights Limited(Health Consultant)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- M.D School (Private School)
- Travel Options (Travels)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
- You can setup each of the segments of the shopping mall by creating a class.
- You can track your customer’s account (retail or wholesale business owners), names, and account receivable balances as at a conversion date.
- A very important part of the shopping mall is facility management, tracking inventories on hand, transfers, sales and purchases.
- You can also track rental income and receivables from different shop owners.
- For service charges paid, and expenses incurred on maintenance, the software has a cheque payment window that records actual amount paid.
- When you receive payment from shop owners as rent renewal or from balance due, the software has a feature that matches actual amount received and invoiced figure.
- For service providers or maintenance fees, the software tracks all payment made to respective contractors from bank accounts.
- You can also set your bank balances up as at the same conversion date selected earlier and reconcile any differences with your bank statement.
- Using the company snapshot, you can view all account balances at a glance, and relevant financial report.
For more inquiries on how to setup an accounting software for your shopping mall, request for a free consultation – 08084219399
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details, It's One-Off:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
HP Laptop for QuickBooks Software₦115,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 1 User₦90,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 3 Users₦265,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 4 Users₦339,100.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 5 Users₦448,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 2 User₦177,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 1 User₦73,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 2 Users₦135,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 3 Users₦195,000.00 Add to cart
Recent search terms:
- shopping mall (13)
- which accounting software does shoprite use for sale (1)