QuickBooks is the leading software for small business accounting in Nigeria. The combination of its industry customizations, ease of use, and affordability amidst the rising cost of the US dollar, have been key drivers of acceptability among business owners.
For a new or existing user that’s looking for the price of QuickBooks desktop software in Nigeria, here is a complete guide to buying the software for your small business.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Desktop
Before you decide on the QuickBooks software you want to install on your PC, ensure that your system configuration meets the minimum specifications – this is the first stage to ensuring a hitch-free setup in a single or multi-user environment.
- Make sure your system is upgraded to Windows 10 operating system (with 64-bit) for a seamless installation (confirm that your MS .Net Framework is updated to 4.6.1).
- For fast data processing and efficiency, ensure that your system RAM is 4GB RAM but in a multi-user environment, we’d advise you to go for 8GB RAM with a 2.4GHz processor. (1-5 Users: 8GB RAM, 10 Users: 12GB RAM, 15 Users: 16GB RAM, and 20 Users: 20+GB RAM)
- Windows Server: 2012 (R2), 2016
- 2.5GB of disk space (additional required for data files).
- After installation of QuickBooks desktop, Administrator rights are required for the server computer when hosting multi-user access.