The flexibility of QuickBooks accounting software makes it the preferred accounting software for us at BigResources Solutions – We interact with several business owners in divers’ fields of work. With our experience and professional expertise around implementations, we were able to excellently resolve the toughest challenge of one of our clients, and we are also able to provide you with the simple tweak you need to perfect your accounting system.
Recently, we were at one of our client’s office who had previously installed QuickBooks. He was still having challenges in tracking school fees payment on a real-time. At the beginning of the term, there were countless credit flows from parents into the schools’ corporate account, the accounting staff were not able to manually input all the transactions due to limited manpower compared to the number of students in the school. This led to delay in report submission to the management as they could not generate a list of all the students and their receivables faster.
Based on our technical expertise in accounting software and application integration, our professional team was called on to help resolve this challenge.
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality,Legal, Co-operatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Chisco Transport Limited(Transport)
- Aristokrat 360 Limited(Creative & Media Agency)
- Alpha Pharmacy (Health Care & Supermarket)
- Olpharm Pharmacy (Health Care & Distributor)
- Hawkes Legal(Legal)
- Kantessa Limited(Fashion Store)
- OPI Nigeria International Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Zenilum Company Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Lilygate Hotel(Hospitality)
- Benstel Nigeria Limited(Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Paraclete Nigeria Limited (Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Josien Holdings Limited(Distribution)
- Aisha Buhari Foundation (Futured Assured)(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- Travel Options (Travels)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
The school currently has a school management portal deployed to help manage all their registers, teachers assessment of each student, exam scores etc., but what we needed from the portal was a detailed report of school fees payment (CSV format) so that our application can read it and import into QuickBooks.
After reaching a deal, we contacted the web portal developer to help us re-format the CSV format of the payment report using our QuickBooks acceptable file – this is very crucial as QuickBooks developers’ documentation for importing payment transactions clearly states an acceptable format and required details – data of payment, name of customers (which in this case are the students), amount paid, and the bank receiving the flow.
Moving ahead, we installed our application on the administrator’s system where the company file is domiciled, so that all import can be easily pushed into their necessary ledgers. But there was still an issue; the desktop based offline application could not connect to the QuickBooks Charts of Account nor display existing students as it is in the QuickBooks. On troubleshooting, we noticed that the client’s QuickBooks desktop version was 2013 and Intuit QuickBooks has stopped supporting such version. We tested the application on my system since I have the latest version and it worked. We had to back up the company file, upgrade the QuickBooks Pro 2013 software to QuickBooks Pro 2017 and then restored the file to the new version. This fixed it!
We eventually connected to the recently installed QuickBooks and ran our first payment import from the school portal into QuickBooks – all the invoice balances (amount due) were knocked off by the actual amount paid while their corresponding banks were credited.
I am excited that our solution helped our client to solve their toughest challenge and now, they can process hundreds of payment transactions into QuickBooks in less than a minute; a workflow that would have taken about 3 hours if done manually.
You might want to know if we can adapt our solution to your existing business. Yes, we can! We can help you import your banking transactions into QuickBooks!
Request for a meeting with our accounting software expert by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08105090001
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details, It's One-Off:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399 or mail at email@example.com
QuickBooks Premier – 1 User₦90,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 3 Users₦265,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 4 Users₦339,100.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 5 Users₦448,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 2 User₦177,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 1 User₦73,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 2 Users₦135,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 3 Users₦195,000.00 Add to cart
Recent search terms:
- video of school management in quickbook (1)