Our strategic team of accounting and financial software professionals have been working on resolving the biggest challenge of our fast-growing clients in retail, distribution, real estate, hotel, travels, etc. We tagged it “the biggest challenge”, because it does not just hinder them from keeping their cash flow in check, but also a major test of how accurate their accounting software transaction entries had been. Every day, we receive enquiries from business owners, CFOs, accountants, etc., on how they can fast track their bank reconciliation processes, especially when they have a backlog of past receipt and payment transactions to treat.
A few weeks ago, this was a major setback for one of our clients who recently bought the QuickBooks. She wanted year 2015 (the year she started the business) to be the year of the opening balance. They already had two (2) years’ transactions recorded via invoice in excel, receipts and cheque on their bank statements. The need for the actual year the business started and its transactions, to reflect on the bank statement was tied to the fact that a major private equity company wanted to invest in her company, and there was need to review her transactions’ history. There was absolutely no way she could convince them (the investors) to use the current opening balance, hence we had to commence the process of developing our in-house bank transactions import software, known as ‘Bank Statement Pro’.
With Bank Statement Pro, You don’t have to wait for month-end reconciliations again.
Contact us for pricing and setup – Call 08105090001 or mail at email@example.com
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks and Sage 50 for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality,Legal, Co-operatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Chisco Transport Limited(Transport)
- Lounge38(Hotel and Bars)
- CTRL System Technologies Limited(Procurements)
- Aristokrat 360 Limited(Creative & Media Agency)
- Alpha Pharmacy (Health Care & Supermarket)
- Ericsson Nigeria Multipurpose Co-operative Society (Co-operatives)
- Fastanet Limited (ICT and Security)
- Britanic Maritime (Maritime Service)
- CEO Business Limited (Salary Advance, Credit Finance and Loan)
- OneHealth Pharmacy (Health Care)
- Widdi Pharmacy (Health Care)
- Olpharm Pharmacy (Health Care & Distributor)
- Hawkes Legal(Legal)
- Kantessa Limited(Fashion Store)
- OPI Nigeria International Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Zenilum Company Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Akermas Energy Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Lilygate Hotel(Hospitality)
- Benstel Nigeria Limited(Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Paraclete Nigeria Limited (Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Josien Holdings Limited(Distribution)
- Aisha Buhari Foundation (Futured Assured)(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Insights Limited(Health Consultant)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- M.D School (Private School)
- Travel Options (Travels)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
“Bank Statement Pro” is a flexible bank transaction import application specifically developed to help you save time and improve productivity. You can easily upload the bank statements of any Nigerian bank in excel, map the relevant column on excel to their corresponding heads in QuickBooks and sync all transactions to their appropriate account. Even a novice outside the field of accounting can use the software, as it doesn’t require any special accounting knowledge or skill.
The software does not only reconcile your bank statement with QuickBooks, but also designed to track every inflows and outflow in your bank statement, map them to their respective account heads in QuickBooks, and eliminate the need for month-end reconciliations since all transactions have already been taken care of.
Reconciliation is a task every profit-minded business owners, CFOs, accountants, and finance managers must carry out if they truly want to understand their cash positions, track actual profit or loss, and generate a reliable financial report. Just imagine you already have a software that records every deposits and withdrawals on your bank accounts on a daily or weekly basis? Do you think reconciliation would still be necessary or required? No! That’s exactly what “Bank Statement Pro” would do for you and that was why we developed “Bank Statement Pro”.
Whether you have one or multiple banks to import transactions from, “Bank Statement Pro” can help you save time on importing high volume transactions.
We are still improving the financial application to connect directly to your bank via an API. For now, you can only import bank transaction statement from excel. What this means is that any time you want to import bank transactions, you need to download it in excel from your internet banking application or contact your account officer to send a weekly statement.
Bank Statement Pro is here to help you import your GTbank, Skye, FCMB, Fidelity, Eco Bank, First Bank, Heritage, Diamond Bank, Unity Bank, Union Bank, Wema Bank, Zenith Bank, UBA or Stanbic IBTC Bank statement into your accounting software!
Bank Statement Pro works with any version of the QuickBooks software to accommodate older releases from 2013 to date. We strongly recommend an upgrade if you are using an older version. This is to ensure that you do not miss out on the recent data file and security updates from Intuit Inc.
Importing your banking statement into QuickBooks Using Bank Statement Pro:
This is Bank Statement Pro, a simple application that is able to read the column for customer’s deposit payment and cheque payments from your bank statement and automatically post into QuickBooks accounting software. Here, we picked a client’s statement from FCMB and ran an import.
This is a display of your bank statement ready for direct import into QuickBooks. What other methods would you want to use in saving time on multiple bank reconciliations than to call our support expert for Bank Statement Pro on 08105090001?
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details, It's One-Off:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
HP Laptop for QuickBooks Software₦115,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 3 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 4 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 5 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 2 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 2 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 3 UsersView Price Offers