Are you looking for an inventory management software that will manage your complex inventory activities? Do you run multiple warehouses and need a warehouse management software for tracking inventory transfers from one store to another which at the same time generates a real-time inventory report?
Here is a review of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions for inventory management in Nigeria
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality,Legal, Co-operatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Chisco Transport Limited(Transport)
- Lounge38(Hotel and Bars)
- CTRL System Technologies Limited(Procurements)
- Aristokrat 360 Limited(Creative & Media Agency)
- Alpha Pharmacy (Health Care & Supermarket)
- Ericsson Nigeria Multipurpose Co-operative Society (Co-operatives)
- Fastanet Limited (ICT and Security)
- Britanic Maritime (Maritime Service)
- CEO Business Limited (Salary Advance, Credit Finance and Loan)
- OneHealth Pharmacy (Health Care)
- Olpharm Pharmacy (Health Care & Distributor)
- Hawkes Legal(Legal)
- Kantessa Limited(Fashion Store)
- OPI Nigeria International Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Zenilum Company Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Lilygate Hotel(Hospitality)
- Benstel Nigeria Limited(Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Paraclete Nigeria Limited (Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Josien Holdings Limited(Distribution)
- Aisha Buhari Foundation (Futured Assured)(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Insights Limited(Health Consultant)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- M.D School (Private School)
- Travel Options (Travels)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
Designed for medium and growing businesses with large inventory handling activities, QuickBooks Enterprise has a robustly advanced stock module designed to help business set up warehouses and record inventory transactions.
To turn on Advanced Stock Module in QuickBooks,:
Click Help > Select Set Up Advanced Stock.
Multiple Stock Sites
You can track sites (warehouses), bin locations (rows, shelves, or bins), or both. You should complete the following steps to set up your company file to use Multiple Stock Sites. Note: If you don’t have multiple sites (warehouses) but want to track bin locations, you still need to set up 1 site.
- Create stock sites.The first step to track multiple stock locations is to tell QuickBooks where you track stock. Locations can be either site (warehouses) or bin locations (rows, shelves, or bins). Sites and bin locations are both tracked on the Stock Site List. Sites are parents of bin locations. In other words, sites (warehouses) contain bin locations (rows, shelves, or bins).To do this task
- Choose Lists > Stock Site List.
- Click the Stock Site drop-down arrow and select New.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the location.
- If this is a bin location (row, shelf, or bin), select the is a Location within site checkbox. Then click the drop-down arrow and select a site (warehouse).
- Enter the appropriate information.
- Click Next to add another location, or click OK if you’re finished.
- Convert from the previous method of tracking stock sites.You may currently use a different method (with QuickBooks or different software) to track multiple stock sites. Before you use multiple stock sites, you need to ensure that your stock numbers are correct so you can easily transition to using Multiple Stock Locations. How do you switch from your method? Call 0808-421-9399, 0810-509-0001 for Inventory Set-Up Support
- (Optional) Set reorder points for each site (warehouse).With Multiple Stock Locations, you can track site-specific reorder points for each item (you can’t set reorder points for bin locations). This means you can have a different reorder point for each site, and QuickBooks can warn you when you’re running low at a specific site.To do this task
- Choose Lists > Stock Site List.
- Click the Activities drop-down arrow and select Set Reorder Points.
- Click the Set reorder point for site drop-down arrow and select the site you want to set a reorder point for.
- In the Site Reorder Point column, enter the reorder point for each item.
- Click OK.
- Transfer opening quantities of items to each location.When you turned on Multiple Stock Locations, QuickBooks prompted you, to begin with a single, temporary starting site (and if you track bin locations, an unassigned bin). Consequently, QuickBooks shows that your entire stock is stored at 1 location (and 1 unassigned bin).Now you may be ready to transfer your stock from the starting site or bin to their actual locations. To do this, you need current stock counts for each location.To enter a new transfer for each location:
- Choose Stock > Transfer Stock.
- In the Date field, enter the date of the transfer. This can be the date you begin tracking multiple locations.
- In the Reference No. field, enter the appropriate transfer number. We recommend “setup1,” “setup2,” and so on for these transfers.
- Click the Transfer from the drop-down arrow and select your temporary stock site (warehouse).
- Click the to drop-down arrow and select the actual stock site (warehouse).Note: If you’re transferring between bin locations, you still need to enter sites in the Transfer from and to fields. You specify the bin locations in the field below.
- Select the stock items to transfer to the site:
- To select individual items:
- Click in the Item column.
- Click the drop-down arrow and select a stock item.
- To select multiple items:
- Click Find & Select Items.
- Click the left column to select the stock items.
- Click Add Selected Items.
- To select individual items:
- If you track bin locations, be sure that the first Location column is set to Unassigned.
- In the Qty to Transfer column, enter the number to transfer to each item.
- If you track bin locations, click the drop-down arrow in the second Location column and select the bin you’re transferring to.
- (Optional) In the Memo field, enter the reason for this transfer such as “Transfer opening quantity to the site.”
- (Optional) Click Print to print a copy of the transfer for your records.
- Click Save & New.
- Repeat these steps for each stock location.
- When finished, click Save & Close.
For more information on how to setup your inventory or multiple warehouses in QuickBooks, send a mail to email@example.com
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details, It's One-Off:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
HP Laptop for QuickBooks Software₦115,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 3 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 4 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 5 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 2 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 2 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 3 UsersView Price Offers
Recent search terms:
- software for managing inventory in a Pharmacy outlet in Nigeria (1)