For a couple of weeks now, a lot of business owners have been calling our accounting software support centre on how they can migrate from Sage50 to QuickBooks accounting software, a move that is not unconnected to cost savings and the need to get better at tracking cash flow and managing finance.
While the process is not a straightforward one if you are to do a manual conversion (first export all invoices, payments, and expenses from Sage50 to excel, then import the excel figures into QuickBooks), Intuit has a very simple and effective tool to handle these processes in less time.
QuickBooks Conversion Tool – Move from Sage50 to QuickBooks Desktop
The QuickBooks Conversion Tool right inside the QuickBooks software allows you to move your data from Sage50 into your Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions.
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality,Legal, Co-operatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Aristokrat 360 Limited(Creative & Media Agency)
- Alpha Pharmacy (Health Care & Supermarket)
- Hawkes Legal(Legal)
- OPI Nigeria International Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Zenilum Company Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Lilygate Hotel(Hospitality)
- Josien Holdings Limited(Distribution)
- Aisha Buhari Foundation (Futured Assured)(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- Mountain Ice Travel & Tour (Travels)
- BTS System (Service)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- BD Consult (PR)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- C. Charles Resources Limited (IT consulting)
- Adeniyi Coker Consultants Limited (Real estate and construction)
- The Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NGO)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Wakanow Travels (Travels)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
To initiate the process of import, here are the steps to do your conversion:
- Make sure you have a genuine licensed QuickBooks software – this is very important as you have a direct support service to enjoy from QuickBooks resellers or technical team. You can visit our store at AccountingSoftware.com.ng/shop, connect us at email@example.com or call 08105090001 or 08084219399 for support on purchases.
- Your system requirements should be 4GB RAM with NET 2.0 framework installed.
- Backup your data file in Sage50 and save with a recognisable name.
- There is a conversion tool available for seamless transition to a more flexible transaction and reporting function in QuickBooks, download it on your system but if you don’t have, we can help you handle the whole process.
- When the tool is download and installed, run it and locate your Sage50 file (the one you backed up and saved initially) when the installer prompts you.
- Press the button and let the process of migration begins.
- Manually enter your company information by copying and pasting between Sage50 and QuickBooks.
While these are the steps to migrating your transactions in Sage50 to QuickBooks Pro, Premier & Enterprise, you can also request for our technical support in data transfer.
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08105090001.
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399
QuickBooks Premier – 1 User₦90,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 3 Users₦265,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 4 Users₦339,100.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 5 Users₦448,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 2 User₦177,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 1 User₦73,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 2 Users₦135,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 3 Users₦195,000.00 Add to cart