Sponsored: The next wave of financial management software offering is Cloud and accounting software is not left out. Cloud-based accounting software is a web-based solution that lets you manage and track your business activities from anywhere. Whether you sell from anywhere, run expenses on site or want to issue an invoice to a client outside your office, here is a review of how ProbityBooks is designed to meet your accounting needs.
ProbityBooks – A Web Based Accounting Software
ProbityBooks is a simple sales accounting software that makes it easy for you to run and manage your business without you needing to be an accounting specialist. The platform is designed to set you up quickly.
Quick Features of ProbityBooks Online Accounting Software
- Create and send invoice on the move
- Overdue payment reminder
- Capture expenses anywhere
- View real-time profit/loss status
- Multiple currencies
- Safe and securely backed up in the cloud.
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality,Legal, Co-operatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Chisco Transport Limited(Transport)
- Aristokrat 360 Limited(Creative & Media Agency)
- Alpha Pharmacy (Health Care & Supermarket)
- Ericsson Nigeria Multipurpose Co-operative Society (Co-operatives)
- Fastanet Limited (ICT and Security)
- Britanic Maritime (Maritime Service)
- Olpharm Pharmacy (Health Care & Distributor)
- Hawkes Legal(Legal)
- Kantessa Limited(Fashion Store)
- OPI Nigeria International Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Zenilum Company Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Lilygate Hotel(Hospitality)
- Benstel Nigeria Limited(Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Paraclete Nigeria Limited (Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Josien Holdings Limited(Distribution)
- Aisha Buhari Foundation (Futured Assured)(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- Travel Options (Travels)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
On a visit to the ProbityBooks.com, you have an easy to fill form designed to make registration simple with a brief information required to get started on FREE TRIAL.
On the dashboard, you have an interactive chart that summarizes all your sales activities for a particular period.
Above the chart, you’ll see a quick link to POS, Product/Services, Sales, Opened Bills, Categories, Customers, Settings, Report & Expenses.
ProbityBooks – Point Of Sale
The POS feature captures all sales transaction as shown in the snapshot below:
This feature lets Retailers, distributors and service businesses to record all sales made or cash received from customers on a daily basis.
You can also hold sales with no immediate cash payment using the ‘Hold‘. At the top right, you’ll see a bell with an orange colour notification, click and view all opened bills.
ProbityBooks – Product & Services
On this window, you will see all the products and services you sell to customers with more details like image, code, name, type, category, quantity available, tax, cost and selling price per unit.
The product window has a built-in feature for importing your existing list, print barcode and labels.
ProbityBooks – Sales
Find all the sales transaction entered via POS on a real-time including total sales for each day and tax deductions.
ProbityBooks – Expenses
you can also track all the expenses incurred including the amount spent and purpose of the transaction.
PtobityBooks – Employee
The employee section lets you see all the staff names and their contact details
ProbityBooks – Customers
You can view all the existing customers and their details on a single dashboard.
ProbityBooks – Vendors
The vendor section lets you track all product orders sent to suppliers with details of purchase transactions.
ProbityBooks – Settings
On the setting section, you can update relevant information about your business like business name, deductible tax rate, currency symbols, maximum product display limit on a window, etc
ProbityBook – Report
The report has been made flexible for anyone to interpret; from daily sales, monthly, sales report to Auditor’s report, ProbityBook lets you track your performance in a very simple and easily understandable format.
ProbityBooks is powered by Hacom Technologies Limited, an IT company that provides entrepreneur and business owners a sales management and accounting software that makes it easy for them to grow their businesses through better financial management.
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details, It's One-Off:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399 or mail at email@example.com
HP Laptop for QuickBooks Software₦115,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 1 User₦90,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 3 Users₦265,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 4 Users₦339,100.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 5 Users₦448,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 2 User₦177,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 1 User₦73,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 2 Users₦135,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 3 Users₦195,000.00 Add to cart