As we scale our accounting software business model to accommodate smaller and growing retail business owners, who are looking for the right financial solution to their day to day accounting challenges, we share implementation experiences so that prospects or business owners in the same line of business will learn and understand how our solutions can solve their related challenges.
Here is a real-time story that will help you avoid wrong installation and setup if you are looking for a POS software for your retail business.
A retail business owner, who wanted to upgrade to a newer version of QuickBooks POS software called in to request for the latest version of multi-store which as of this writing, was 2018. She bought a user license of the POS software without a proper understanding of how QuickBooks POS multi-store for retail businesses works. After installing the software at her stores’various locations; networking became a challenge. She thought that all the remote stores could easily be linked to the head office such that inventories, sales, purchases and reports would be centralized.
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality,Legal, Co-operatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Chisco Transport Limited(Transport)
- Lounge38(Hotel and Bars)
- CTRL System Technologies Limited(Procurements)
- Aristokrat 360 Limited(Creative & Media Agency)
- Alpha Pharmacy (Health Care & Supermarket)
- Ericsson Nigeria Multipurpose Co-operative Society (Co-operatives)
- Fastanet Limited (ICT and Security)
- Britanic Maritime (Maritime Service)
- CEO Business Limited (Salary Advance, Credit Finance and Loan)
- OneHealth Pharmacy (Health Care)
- Olpharm Pharmacy (Health Care & Distributor)
- Hawkes Legal(Legal)
- Kantessa Limited(Fashion Store)
- OPI Nigeria International Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Zenilum Company Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Lilygate Hotel(Hospitality)
- Benstel Nigeria Limited(Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Paraclete Nigeria Limited (Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Josien Holdings Limited(Distribution)
- Aisha Buhari Foundation (Futured Assured)(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Insights Limited(Health Consultant)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- M.D School (Private School)
- Travel Options (Travels)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
Normally, QuickBooks POS multistore software was not designed to work like that; you need to get the number of user licenses equivalent to the retail store branches. For instance, if you have 10 retail stores and 1 head office for your business, the number of licenses needed to configure these stores and connect to the head office (remotely) is 11. Each retail stores, including the head office, must have a separate QuickBooks POS license software. If not, centralization will not be possible. When we say “Centralization”, we mean connecting all the remote or retail stores to the central head office.
Technically, for the head office POS software to receive data from the various stores, the applications check the user license of the sent file, and if they are the same, it will display an error message with the reason – your file shares the same license with the receiving file – but if the user licenses are different, the file is received and the sales or purchase information at the retail store is updated on the head office POS to generate an accurate inventory quantity on hand and balance.
“As a recap, on QuickBooks POS software, a multi-store POS software is a front-end sales software that makes it easy for you to record inventory sales at the different retail store locations so that report can be sent to the head office POS for proper accountability and reporting.”
If you are looking for QuickBooks POS software for your retail stores but do not know the number of licenses you need, the easiest guide is to confirm the number of stores you would be installing the license at or user systems. Assuming you own 10 retail stores but wouldn’t like to centralize inventory; you prefer to treat each store as an independent unit, you only need one (1) user license but if centralization is key, then you need ten (10) user license.
Do you need more information QuickBooks POS multi-store software or license purchase guide? Please send a mail to us at email@example.com or call us at 08105090001 for professional support!
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details, It's One-Off:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
HP Laptop for QuickBooks Software₦115,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 3 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 4 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 5 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 2 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 2 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 3 UsersView Price Offers