The desktop versions of QuickBooks accounting software were designed to help small and growing businesses to simplify their accounting systems, automate transaction entries and generate a real-time financial report.
Currently, there are four variant of the desktop software: QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Accountant and Enterprise. The Enterprise version can be upgraded to offer cloud-only solutions which is available in the subscription model, the remaining three can be installed on a PC for offline use.
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks and Sage 50 for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality,Legal, Co-operatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Chisco Transport Limited(Transport)
- Lounge38(Hotel and Bars)
- CTRL System Technologies Limited(Procurements)
- Aristokrat 360 Limited(Creative & Media Agency)
- Alpha Pharmacy (Health Care & Supermarket)
- Ericsson Nigeria Multipurpose Co-operative Society (Co-operatives)
- Fastanet Limited (ICT and Security)
- Britanic Maritime (Maritime Service)
- CEO Business Limited (Salary Advance, Credit Finance and Loan)
- OneHealth Pharmacy (Health Care)
- Widdi Pharmacy (Health Care)
- Olpharm Pharmacy (Health Care & Distributor)
- Hawkes Legal(Legal)
- Kantessa Limited(Fashion Store)
- OPI Nigeria International Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Zenilum Company Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Extol Security Services Limited (Security and Guard Services)
- Lilygate Hotel(Hospitality)
- Benstel Nigeria Limited(Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Paraclete Nigeria Limited (Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Lakia Construction Limited (Real Estate Development)
- Josien Holdings Limited(Distribution)
- Aisha Buhari Foundation (Futured Assured)(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Insights Limited(Health Consultant)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- SCERA Nigeria (NGO)
- M.D School (Private School)
- Travel Options (Travels)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Melcurt Nigeria Limited (Oil and Gas Engineering and Pipeline Construction)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
From experience, we realize that a lot of clients prefer the offline version because it does not require the internet. Considering the unstable nature of our local internet services, it is a good software for retail, manufacturing, or serviced based business who do not want their daily postings to be tied to availability of internet connections.
Another benefit of the desktop version is ‘continuity’. You do not have to pay an annual license fee or have your debit card charged on a monthly or annual basis – this means that you can use the desktop version of QuickBooks for as long as you want. Besides, some users are still on the older versions dated 9 years and above.
Why do we need to upgrade then, if one can still use an older version of QuickBooks?
Technology is driving and shaping the way we do business, and as a business owner it is important to keep your business software up to date, just as you do for your Windows OS and mobile phones.
For QuickBooks, there are a number of situations where you are expected to upgrade your older version of QuickBooks to a recent version – this is totally optional and not a MUST!
This usually happens in a 4-5 year window. For example, if you have QuickBooks 2017 version, you are going to be softly reminded to upgrade in 2021/2022.
- This happens because Intuit stopped providing support for versions of QuickBooks older than 4 to 5-years and as such, excludes your older versions from regular updates which may lead to data file corruption. This happened to a business owner that upgraded her Windows OS to 10 but lost her 9-year data after they restored an older backup company’s file of 2009 in a new version of Windows OS. The simple reason was incompatibility of the software with 9 years differences.
Your data file contains a history of your financial record and as such, security is key to ensure you do not launch your QuickBooks on outdated environments. UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNTING SYSTEM!
A new operating system like Windows 10 Os sometimes causes an old version of the QuickBooks to malfunction, Mac operating system changes are notorious for this. If your version is 4 – 5 years old and you are upgrading your computer to a new operating system, there is a chance that you will be forced to upgrade QuickBooks as well. But, if you are not thinking of upgrading your Windows or Mac OS, then you can continue with the older version.
- Finally, if you are on an old version of QuickBooks and wants to get more licenses for more people at your company, then you may be forced to upgrade. Intuit will sometimes not provide additional licenses or users if they are no longer supporting your version of QuickBooks.
We are not just sharing this useful information to make you buy QuickBooks every year, as we shared earlier, it is a one-off license that does not require an annual fee, it is to help you preserve your company data file and understand the conditions under which an upgrade is necessary.
If you need help in upgrading your data file without losing financial records, you can connect with us for more advice, guide and support via:
call: 08105090001, 08084219399
We work with diverse industries to ensure their systems for accounting and financial operations are running smoothly!
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details, It's One-Off:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
QuickBooks Premier – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 3 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 4 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 5 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 2 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 2 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 3 UsersView Price Offers