ERP is an enterprise application built to help medium and large business simplify their complex business system; it comes with robust functionalities that integrate all the departments of an organisation into a platform for easy interaction.
You cannot imagine an organisation with presence across all the states with each branch (standing an independent entity made up of accounting, finance, sales, purchases, production, marketing and human resources department) to grow in smooth line if there is no proper system that tracks all the periodic activities; at department , branch, regional to national level.
On which ERP software is the best to deploy in Nigeria, I will advise that you do an internal check to gauge the capability of your business; growth and resource. There are several ERP software but the most popular of them is SAP.
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality, Corperatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Future Assured(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- Mountain Ice Travel & Tour (Travels)
- BTS System (Service)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- BD Consult (PR)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- C. Charles Resources Limited (IT consulting)
- Adeniyi Coker Consultants Limited (Real estate and construction)
- The Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NGO)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Wakanow Travels (Travels)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
SAP is the world’s largest enterprise application software as measured by revenue and client base. Available in All-in-One, Business ByDesign and Business One Products, the software is targeted at large and established businesses in distribution, manufacturing and finance.
SAP ERP comes in different packages; customer relationship management (CRM), financial management, human capital management, product lifecycle management, and supply chain management.
Some of the built-in features of SAP designed for enterprise management are financial accounting, Customer relationship management, human resources, Inventory management, manufacturing, and supply chain.
If you are looking for ERP vendors in Nigeria, connect with us at email@example.com
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399
QuickBooks Premier – 1 User₦90,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 3 Users₦265,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 4 Users₦448,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 5 Users₦339,100.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 2 User₦177,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 1 User₦73,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 2 Users₦135,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 3 Users₦195,000.00 Add to cart
Recent search terms:
- companies that use sap software in nigeria (3)
- companies using sap erp in nigeria/ (2)
- Download SAP ERP Accounting software (2)
- companies in nigeria using sap (1)
- Erp Nigeria (1)
- erp software in nigeria (1)
- nigerian companies using sap (1)
- SAP B1 market in Nigeria (1)