Whether you are small, growing or multinational assembly with global reach and membership base, one important you must not ignore or rather pay apt attention…
You are viewing the date archive for August2017.
Accounting Software For Restaurant & Fast Food Business – See Why QuickBooks Is The Best Software For Managing Small, Bar, Big Restaurant & Fast Food Business
I recently had a conversation with a client who was expanding his business and wanted to know if QuickBooks can still accommodate his new restaurant business without a hitch. As we began the chat on phone in the early hours of today, he pointed out key areas of the business he wouldn’t want to be left out and here are the key requests in his word:
- I want to send invoice from QuickBooks to my corporate customers
- I’d like to track all inventory purchases; food items – down to the unit of measures For instance, if I buy a bag of rice, I don’t want to write it off as a one-off expense but monitor the usage in Kgs and know what my inventory balances are on a real time.
- I also want to see how much I have spent on the business and compare that with the prior month, year’s expenses.
- I want to incorporate my bank transactions too so that the system can help me reconcile differences.
- I have over 50 + customers whom I supply food in packs every day – I really want to know how much I made in sales, who paid me and customers’ owning me money so I can follow up; sometimes, I forget that a particular customer is yet to pay which is bad for my business.
- I don’t even know what my actual profit or loss level is right now as all daily transactions are entered on a paper and I think my food business has outgrown that level.
Then, he went to conclude by asking, can QuickBooks do all these?