Employing the service of an accounting software or ERP expert requires a careful analysis of their strengths and relevant experience in several industries. You don’t just go out there, or search online and pay someone because of IT experience, your analysis of their background in accounting is critical to the success of the projects. In one of my posts, I shared tips on what questions you should ask your consultants before hiring one and how to know if they can deliver the customised solution you need to get your business accounting systems right.
Why I shared this useful guide is that there are lots of IT consultants who claim to be business technology solution expert and are being employed to install, implement and train finance staff but can’t set-up the appropriate chart of charts to generate the right reporting format due to zero accounting and bookkeeping bar ground.
Another issue is the influx of pirated copies in Nigeria. I remember when a small business owner who runs a fitness store with multiple warehouses called in for QuickBooks Enterprise 2015 price offer (10-users on a network). After sending the quote, I expected him to call back for onward bargaining which he actually did but to my surprise, he compared a quote of N1,5855, 000 with N103, 000 received from another software seller in computer village, Nigeria.
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality,Legal, Co-operatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Chisco Transport Limited(Transport)
- Lounge38(Hotel and Bars)
- CTRL System Technologies Limited(Procurements)
- Aristokrat 360 Limited(Creative & Media Agency)
- Alpha Pharmacy (Health Care & Supermarket)
- Ericsson Nigeria Multipurpose Co-operative Society (Co-operatives)
- Fastanet Limited (ICT and Security)
- Britanic Maritime (Maritime Service)
- CEO Business Limited (Salary Advance, Credit Finance and Loan)
- OneHealth Pharmacy (Health Care)
- Olpharm Pharmacy (Health Care & Distributor)
- Hawkes Legal(Legal)
- Kantessa Limited(Fashion Store)
- OPI Nigeria International Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Zenilum Company Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Lilygate Hotel(Hospitality)
- Benstel Nigeria Limited(Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Paraclete Nigeria Limited (Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Josien Holdings Limited(Distribution)
- Aisha Buhari Foundation (Futured Assured)(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Insights Limited(Health Consultant)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- M.D School (Private School)
- Travel Options (Travels)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
I asked, How could someone crack QuickBooks Enterprise which is the most expensive of all QuickBooks software and resell for just N103, 000?
I shared this to reiterate my post on how to pick the best accounting software service, expert.
Another challenge is the lack of software support and data file maintenance experts in Nigeria. I remember the case of an Auto sale, repair, and maintenance company in Lekki, Lagos. They bought QuickBooks Enterprise 2009 from a non-Accounting consultant in the same year. They were not told that upgrade is required every three (3) – four (4) years for data file security. In July 2015, they experienced a sudden data corruption which affected their six (6) years financial information and was almost wiped out. We had to send the company data file to QuickBooks for an upgrade to original software version before restoration was initiated. As you would expect, this cost them six figures: they had no option but to follow our advice.
Would you want to experience these challenge before buying your next software? I guess you don’t want to – see our latest accounting treatments, software tips and blog posts.
We believe better business is possible through better software. It’s our core belief and still, holds true today.
Over 250+ companies rely on this Accounting Software blog to solve their toughest business and accounting technology challenges.
To summary why we built this blog: To be the fastest, easiest, and most accurate platform for sourcing the right accounting, inventory and ERP software solutions for small businesses online.
You can connect us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oge on 08105090001, 08084219399
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details, It's One-Off:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399 or mail at email@example.com
HP Laptop for QuickBooks Software₦115,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 1 User₦90,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 3 Users₦265,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 4 Users₦339,100.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 5 Users₦448,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 2 User₦177,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 1 User₦73,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 2 Users₦135,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 3 Users₦195,000.00 Add to cart