Practical knowledge and application of accounting software is no more an option for accounting graduates that want to excel in his/her career or managers that want to position their business for maximum profitability.
As a graduate, you can’t afford to ignore technical education in business software after your B.Sc/HND/professional qualification. You need a practical accounting software skill to impress their employers.
“one of my ICAN-qualified graduate trainees, with an impressive CV format, shared a sad story of how he lost an opportunity to work in an OIl & Gas servicing firm, why? no practical knowledge of QuickBooks software.”
If you don’t want to stay long in the job market or remain at a clerical level in your current employment, you must possess an accounting software skill. In Nigeria, one of the most popular accounting software used by corporate organisations right now is QuickBooks.
Even when you search “best accounting software” on Google Nigeria, you will see that QuickBooks is currently ranked at number one.
If you doubt this ranking, find below, some of the top companies in Nigeria we have implemented QuickBooks:
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited (Contractor)
- Sproxil Nigeria Limited (Mobile Technology)
- DVenue (Event Management)
- Ericcson Multipurpose Cooperative Society (Cooperative)
- Randavie Fashion Limited (Retail)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- American Air Sea Cargo Limited (Shipping & Logistics)
- Travel Gallery Ltd (Travel)
- Northern Bridge Energy Limited (Oil & Gas)
- Future Initiatives (NGO)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Mountain Ice Travel & Tour (Travels)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- BD Consult (PR)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- Josien Holdings Limited (Distribution)
- ValueMart Supermarket (Retail)
- Perliton Higgs Ltd (Solar & Power)
- Zenilum Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd (Contractors)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- OPI International Limited (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
These are some of our top clients that use QuickBooks accounting software to perfect their accounting system.
So, why not let our experienced QuickBooks consultant help you gain the practical QuickBooks skills you need to work in financial service, real estate, logistics, oil & gas, legal, manufacturing/retail, medical, consulting, hospitality, NGO and travel firm?
We train on both QuickBooks Desktop and Online version.
QuickBooks Academy Course Outline:
- How to create a new company
- Setting up your business parties:
- Suppliers & payables
- Customers & Receivables
- Banks and balances
- VAT, Withholding Tax & other Tax payables.
- Owners’ equity.
- Setting up charts of accounts & owners equity
- Inventory management
- Create quote & manage invoices
- Receiving Payment & record cash deposit
- Sales Receipt
- Record Sales Discounts
- Record Cash/Product Refunds.
- Record purchase orders
- Receive stocks with a bill.
- Receive stocks without a bill.
- Bill payment
- Tracking your business expenses
- Recording outstanding bills
- Recording one-time expenses
- Transfer Funds to other banks
- Cheque payments
- File VAT return
- Company’s snapshot and other reports customization.
- Customers & Receivable Balances
- Suppliers & Payable Balances
- Sales Report
- Purchases Report
- Profit or Loss Report
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement, etc
- Customizing Reports.
- Training Requirements
- Laptop PC with Windows 10 Os and minimum of 2GB RAM.
- Your Office or Ours.
- Course Materials
- QuickBooks Video Course
- For Inquiries – Call 08105090001, 08084219399 or mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our training gives you the chance to get hands-on with the latest QuickBooks software. That means we won’t just demonstrate features of QuickBooks – we’ll let you try them for yourself.
Meet the Facilitator:
Ndukwe Ogechi is a managing partner at BIGResources Solutions, an experienced QuickBooks and business support consultant specialised in helping businesses eliminate frustrations in their accounting system. He has deployed accounting software and taught business owners, accountants, & CFOs in various industries (retail, manufacturing. oil and gas, real estate, legal, cooperatives, financial services, NGOs, ICT and security, and health sectors) the simple way to implement QuickBooks and get their financial report right.
Recent search terms:
- accounting software training (1)
- cost of quickbooks in nigeria (1)
- find a quickbooks accountant in Lagos nIgeria (1)
- quick book training in lagos (1)
- QUICKBOOKS TRAINING IN IKEJA (1)