QuickBooks is an Accounting Software that makes your accounting tasks easier, simpler and effective. It is designed to eliminate the complex and difficult process of managing your cash flow and make decision making faster and better.
There are three versions of QuickBooks Desktop Licences – Pro, Premier & Enterprise Edition – and 3 versions of QuickBooks Online – Simple Start, Essential, & Online Plus
QuickBooks Pro and Premier are one-time licence software, with no yearly subscription fee while Enterprise Edition is available as a one-off license (with no advanced inventory) or subscription.
The online versions, Simple Start, Essential or Online Plus, are subscription-based.
QuickBooks is affordable and easy to deploy, just call our support centre for help: 0810-509-0001, 0808-421-9399 or mail to email@example.com
Why You Should Buy QuickBooks For Your Business
- Suitable for retail, wholesale, distribution, manufacturing, real estate, travel, oil & gas, medical centres, IT product resellers, hotels, micro-credit, cooperatives, legal firms, auto dealers, school, consulting services, NGO, event managers, and any other business type – as long as they earn, spend money and manage money.
- It tracks all your income and expenses while showing you your actual profit or loss by day, week, month or year in real-time.
- Manage multiple currency transactions, create local or domiciliary accounts (update official or black market exchange rates), enter forex purchases and sales, view foreign exchange gain or loss and generate financial reports in home currency.
- Monitor your banking & credit card transactions: cheque payment, credit transfers and reconcile bank and cashbook balances monthly.
- With our in-house Bank Statement Pro application, you can easily import your local bank statement into QuickBooks Pro, Premier & Enterprise which means reconciliation is no longer a challenge.
- Creates, sends and keeps a record of all invoices issued to your customers/clients, track payments and outstanding balances at a glance. You can even run a customers’ balance report, overdue invoice report and collections details to plan your future cash flow.
- You can also enter bills received from suppliers or contractors, track the amount paid so far – by cheque, cash or online transfers – and view the amount due on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. If you want to pay your expenses by checking overdue bills, QuickBooks makes it easy to sort expenses by date, vendors or currencies.
- You can set-up VAT & Withholding tax, track charges, deductions and amount remittable to FIRS.
- Fixed asset management, and depreciation entries.
- You can save a PDF copy of your invoices, bills, and also attach relevant documents from your computer.
- Track your inventory, monitor stock movements, reconcile warehouse/store balances and generate daily, weekly, monthly inventory report.
- Know how your business is doing via the report windows – Profit or Loss, Statement of Financial Position, CashFlow, and customise any type of report that will help management make decisions.
- You can also have multiple users on the software and assign roles to each staff.
- To help secure your data, you can also backup, run data file check and maintenance.
If you have questions or business-specific challenges you want us to address, our expert is here.
QuickBooks is affordable and easy to deploy, just call our support centre for help – 0810-509-0001, 0808-421-9399 or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients We Have Trained & Set-Up QuickBooks For:
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- Sproxil Limited (Mobile Technology)
- Anakle Limited (Digital Media Agency)
- Aristokrat 360 Limited (Creative & Media Agency)
- Pointek Limited (Telecom)
- Olpharm Pharmacy (Health Products Import and Distributor)
- Machine Nation Limited, a subsidiary of Chisco Transport (Auto Import & Repair)
- Fortune Global Shipping Limited (Logistics)
- BRG/Tribitat Limited (Real Estate and Property Development)
- Teens Africa TV Limited (Media)
- Lounge38 (Hotel and Bar)
- Olabel Farms Limited (Agriculture)
- CTRL System Technologies Limited (Procurements)
- Fastanet Limited (ICT and Security)
- Britanic Maritime (Maritime Service)
- Ericsson Nigeria Multipurpose Co-operative Society (Co-operatives)
- American Air Sea Car Limited (Shipping & Logistics)
- OPI Nigeria International Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Zenilum Company Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Lilygate Hotel (Hospitality)
- Hawkes Legal (Legal)
- Paraclete Limited (Manufacturing of Bottled Water)
- Benstel Nigeria Limited (Manufacturing of Bottled Water & Dispenser)
- MegaSea Water (Manufacturing of Sachet & Bottled Water)
- Josien Holdings Limited (Retail & Distribution)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited (Contractor)
- DVenue (Event Management)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Northern Bridge Energy Limited (Oil & Gas)
- Future Assured Initiatives (NGO)
- Randivie Fashion Limited (Retail)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- CEO Business Limited (Salary Advance and Credit Finance)
- OneHealth Ltd (Pharmacy)
- WhitneyWhy Beauty Store (Makeup and Fashion Retail)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Travel Gallery Limited (Travels)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- ValueMart Supermarket (Retail)
- Perliton Higgs Ltd (Solar & Power)
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd (Contractors)
- Travel Options ( Travels)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Genesol Ghana (IT)
- Plus More
For purchases, training inquiries and support, call our instant response centre on 08105090001, 08084219399 or email to email@example.com
Exclusive Training Benefits From Us:
- Our unique and industry-specific accounting software training is not only tailored to your business but also recorded as we demonstrate – step by step – every procedure to recording transactions.
- We also offer a setup service guarantee by making our QuickBooks accounting software expert available on request.
Our Standard Training Course Outline:
- How to create a new company
- Setting up your business parties:
- Suppliers & payables
- Customers & Receivables
- Banks and balances
- VAT and Withholding Tax
- Setting up charts of accounts & owners equity
- Inventory management
- Inventory setup
- Inventory transfers
- Inventory Adjustment
- Raw material setup
- Track cost of productions using the bill of materials feature.
- Creating quotation & invoices
- Receiving Payment & record cash deposit
- Withholding tax receivable and payable
- Sales Receipt
- Recording Sales Discounts
- Record Cash/Product Refunds.
- Recording purchase orders
- Receiving stocks with a bill
- Receiving stocks without a bill
- Bill payment
- Tracking your business expenses
- Recording outstanding bills
- Recording one-time expenses
- Transfer Funds to other banks
- Cheque payments
- File VAT return
- Company’s snapshot and other reports customization.
- Customers & Receivable Balances
- Suppliers & Payable Balances
- Sales Report
- Inventory Report
- Purchases Report
- Profit or Loss Report
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Tax report
- Plus more customizable reports.
Watch a Demo of QuickBooks Desktop:
For purchases, training inquiries and support, call our instant response centre on 08105090001, 08084219399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com