One of the major concerns of every business owner and emerging entrepreneurs is how to keep track of the money customers pay you and how much you pay to your service providers or product suppliers, depending on your line of business. This is the core reason an accounting software is no longer an option but a MUST HAVE.
Good accounting software isn’t a program that will complicate your processes but rather you help you make daily tasks easier and better – from recording payments, monitoring expenses, invoicing and bank statement reconciliation – which ultimately gives you the perfect idea of where your business might be headed.
The big challenge is, how can one spot the right accounting software vendor or consultant in the midst of a varying line of businesses, multiple pricing plans and the number of users?
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks and Sage 50 for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality,Legal, Co-operatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Chisco Transport Limited(Transport)
- Lounge38(Hotel and Bars)
- CTRL System Technologies Limited(Procurements)
- Aristokrat 360 Limited(Creative & Media Agency)
- Alpha Pharmacy (Health Care & Supermarket)
- Ericsson Nigeria Multipurpose Co-operative Society (Co-operatives)
- Fastanet Limited (ICT and Security)
- Britanic Maritime (Maritime Service)
- CEO Business Limited (Salary Advance, Credit Finance and Loan)
- OneHealth Pharmacy (Health Care)
- Widdi Pharmacy (Health Care)
- Olpharm Pharmacy (Health Care & Distributor)
- Hawkes Legal(Legal)
- Kantessa Limited(Fashion Store)
- OPI Nigeria International Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Zenilum Company Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Extol Security Services Limited (Security and Guard Services)
- Lilygate Hotel(Hospitality)
- Benstel Nigeria Limited(Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Paraclete Nigeria Limited (Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Lakia Construction Limited (Real Estate Development)
- Josien Holdings Limited(Distribution)
- Aisha Buhari Foundation (Futured Assured)(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Insights Limited(Health Consultant)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- SCERA Nigeria (NGO)
- M.D School (Private School)
- Travel Options (Travels)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Melcurt Nigeria Limited (Oil and Gas Engineering and Pipeline Construction)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
At BigResources Solutions, we help small and growing business find the right accounting software using our 4 core principles:
- Your line of business: What do you sell, how do you earn your income and what are your major business expenses?
- Financial report: Do you need accounting receivable and payable report? Do you need an inventory report? What other financial report do you want for decision making?
- Usability: How many users do you want to give access to the software? Do you prefer cloud-based access or in-premises?
- Costs. Would you prefer the one-off or subscription?
To help make your final decisions, here’s a list of questions you can ask an accounting software vendor in Nigeria when you want to select the right accounting software for your business:
- Is your software a good fit for my industry?
- Do you offer customized solutions to fit my business’s needs?
- How many suppliers and customers can your software accommodate?
- How can your software help me comply with VAT/ Withholding tax regulations?
- How is my data backed up? Can access be restored immediately after an outage?
- What security measures do you have in place to keep both my business’s and my customers’ data secure?
- What is the total cost? Are there any setup or cloud storage fees?
- What types of tech support and customer service do you provide? (For instance, do you provide/offer a preferred form of contacts, such as phone or live chat?)
Feel free to contact our support centre at 08105090001, 08084219399 for your accounting software.
Best Accounting Software from Registered Vendor and Partner in Nigeria
- QuickBooks – View Price Offers
- Enterprise Desktop
- Enterprise with Hosting
- POS Software – View Price Offers
- Sage – View Price Offers
- Sage Pro
- Sage Premier
- Sage 50 Quantum
- Tally – View Price Offers
- Tally ERP Gold
- Tally ERP Silver
- Tally Server
Recommended – See what QuickBooks will do for your business and which version is right for you.
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details, It's One-Off:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399 or mail at email@example.com
QuickBooks Premier – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 3 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 4 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 5 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 2 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 2 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 3 UsersView Price Offers