Our strategic team of accounting and financial software professionals have been working on resolving the biggest challenge of our fast-growing clients in retail, distribution, real estate, hotel, travels, etc. We tagged it “the biggest challenge”, because it does not just hinder them from keeping their cash flow in check, but also a major test of how accurate their accounting software transaction entries had been. Every day, we receive enquiries from business owners, CFOs, accountants, etc., on how they can fast track their bank reconciliation processes, especially when they have a backlog of past receipt and payment transactions to treat.
A few weeks ago, this was a major setback for one of our clients who recently bought the QuickBooks. She wanted year 2015 (the year she started the business) to be the year of the opening balance. They already had two (2) years’ transactions recorded via invoice in excel, receipts and cheque on their bank statements. The need for the actual year the business started and its transactions, to reflect on the bank statement was tied to the fact that a major private equity company wanted to invest in her company, and there was need to review her transactions’ history. There was absolutely no way she could convince them (the investors) to use the current opening balance, hence we had to commence the process of developing our in-house bank transactions import software, known as ‘Bank Statement Pro’.
With Bank Statement Pro, You don’t have to wait for month-end reconciliations again.
Contact us for pricing and setup – Call 08105090001 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Bank Statement Pro” is a flexible bank transaction import application specifically developed to help you save time and improve productivity. You can easily upload the bank statements of any Nigerian bank in excel, map the relevant column on excel to their corresponding heads in QuickBooks and sync all transactions to their appropriate account. Even a novice outside the field of accounting can use the software, as it doesn’t require any special accounting knowledge or skill.
The software does not only reconcile your bank statement with QuickBooks, but also designed to track every inflows and outflow in your bank statement, map them to their respective account heads in QuickBooks, and eliminate the need for month-end reconciliations since all transactions have already been taken care of.
Reconciliation is a task every profit-minded business owners, CFOs, accountants, and finance managers must carry out if they truly want to understand their cash positions, track actual profit or loss, and generate a reliable financial report. Just imagine you already have a software that records every deposits and withdrawals on your bank accounts on a daily or weekly basis? Do you think reconciliation would still be necessary or required? No! That’s exactly what “Bank Statement Pro” would do for you and that was why we developed “Bank Statement Pro”.
Whether you have one or multiple banks to import transactions from, “Bank Statement Pro” can help you save time on importing high volume transactions.
We are still improving the financial application to connect directly to your bank via an API. For now, you can only import bank transaction statement from excel. What this means is that any time you want to import bank transactions, you need to download it in excel from your internet banking application or contact your account officer to send a weekly statement.
Bank Statement Pro is here to help you import your GTbank, Skye, FCMB, Fidelity, Eco Bank, First Bank, Heritage, Diamond Bank, Unity Bank, Union Bank, Wema Bank, Zenith Bank, UBA or Stanbic IBTC Bank statement into your accounting software!
Recent search terms:
- quickbooks desktop import bank transactions (7)
- bank transactions (3)
- import bank detai;ls into quickbooks desktop (1)
- IMPORT BANK STATEMENTS INTO quickbooks desktop (1)
- import bank statements to quickbooks desktop (1)
- import bank transactions quickbooks desktop (1)
- import banking transactions into quickbooks (1)
- importing bank data into quickbooks desktop (1)
- importing bank transactions into quickbooks (1)
- QUICKBOOKS desktop BANK IMPORT (1)
- quickbooks desktop bulk upload bank transactions using csv (1)
- quickbooks desktop download bank transactions (1)
- import bank data into quickbooks desktop (1)
- import a bank statement to quicbooks desktop 2019 (1)
- how to upload bank statement into quickbooks desktop (1)
- can my itemized bank statement be inputed into quickbooks (1)
- Can you import banking transactions into Quickbooks on the desktop version? (1)
- can you upload chase transactions to quickbooks (1)
- compatable programs that imports bank statements into quickbooks desktop (1)
- esktop quickbooks download bank transactions (1)
- How can you inport bank into quickbooks desktop (1)
- how to automatically link and import transactions from online banking to quickbooks desktop (1)
- how to import bank transaction to quickbooks desktop (1)
- how to import national exchange bank transactions to quickbooks desktop (1)
- how to setup a csv file to upload to quickbooks descktop 2019 (1)