For a couple of weeks now, we have been receiving numerous phone calls at our Accounting Software Support Centre. Business owners want to know how they can migrate from Sage50 to QuickBooks Accounting Software. This is because of the incomparable numerous benefits of the QuickBooks. Among several other benefits of the QuickBooks is its’ cost saving implication. Also, is its excellent ability to track cash flow for appropriate finance management.
Although the process is not a straightforward one, but if you follow the steps below, you should not have a difficulty.
If you are to do a manual conversion, export all invoices, payments, and expenses from Sage50 to excel, then import the excel figures into QuickBooks. Intuit has a very simple and effective tool to handle these processes in less time.
QuickBooks Conversion Tool – Move from Sage50 to QuickBooks Desktop.
The QuickBooks Conversion Tool right inside the QuickBooks software allows you to move your data from Sage50 into your Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions.
To initiate the process of import, here are the conversion steps:
- Make sure you have a genuine licensed QuickBooks software – this is very important as you have a direct support service to enjoy from QuickBooks resellers or technical team. You can visit our store at AccountingSoftware.com.ng/shop, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08105090001 or 08084219399 for support on purchases.
- Your system requirements should be 4GB RAM with NET 2.0 framework installed.
- Backup your data file in Sage50 and save it with a recognisable name.
- There is a conversion tool available for seamless transition to a more flexible transaction and reporting function in QuickBooks, download it on your system. If you don’t have it, we can help you handle the whole process.
- When the tool is downloaded and installed, run it and locate your Sage50 file (the one you backed up and saved initially) when the installer prompts you.
- Press the button and let the process of migration begins.
- Manually enter your company information by copying and pasting between Sage50 and QuickBooks.
The above are the steps involved in migrating your transactions in Sage50 to QuickBooks Pro, Premier& Enterprise. You can also request for our technical support in data transfer.
Connect with us at email@example.com or call 08105090001.