As small, medium and large businesses migrate to an automated system of accounting and bookkeeping so that they can save time, increase efficiencies in data entry and achieve timely financial reporting for swift decision making, it’s no longer an option for graduates in the field of business and finance to up their technology skills in the workplace.
Late last year, one of our ICAN-qualified graduate trainee, who had passed the first stage of an interview in a top company at Lekki, shared how she lost the six-figure employment because of zero knowledge of how QuickBooks software works in oil servicing firms.
This sad story depicts the frustrations a lot of graduates face in the job market as accounting systems and workflows are being disrupted by financial software.
This means that anyone that doesn’t want to stay long in the job market or wants to upgrade from low-paying clerical jobs in their current employment to a high-paying finance position, MUST demonstrate financial technology skills that are relevant in this 21st century.
If you are yet to upgrade your IT skill, there is hope for you!
You can quickly tap from our industry experiences by enrolling in our simple, relatable and case-study QuickBooks certification course designed to help you take on different accounting tasks in any industry.
Whether you want to work or are already working in financial service, real estate, shipping/logistics, oil & gas, legal, medical/hospital, manufacturing/retail, medical, consulting, NGOs, hospitality, and travel industries, we have crafted industry-specific guideline that will support you from start to finish in 3-4 days.
- You want to work in a real estate company, we will show you to use QuickBooks for project costing during constructions, tenants and property management OR
- You want to work in a manufacturing company, we will show you how to track raw materials, configure bill of materials and run productions activities OR
- You run a credit finance company or co-operative society, we will show you to track members’ contributions, credit or loan advances, interest receivables and generate financial reports of your credit income and cash flow OR
- You run a retail business, we will show you how to track inventories receipt, sales, customers’ receivables, payables, OR
- You are an NGO, you will learn how to record donations, grants, project expenses, monitor banking transactions, generate income and expenditure account, and statement of the asset of liabilities.
These are some of the core advantages of enrolling in a QuickBooks certification with us; whatever industry you want to pursue your accounting career in, there is a specialized course for you.
In addition to the skill upgrade, we will recommend you to clients whenever there is a request for an accounting officer, then support your growth in the industry.
Are businesses using QuickBooks software in Nigeria? Capital YES. Besides, the simplicity, adaptability and affordability of this application make it a preferred option among small and growing business.
Even when you search “best accounting software” on Google Nigeria, you will see that QuickBooks is currently ranked at number one.
If you doubt this ranking, find below, some of the top companies in Nigeria we have implemented QuickBooks:
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- Olpharm Pharmacy (Health)
- CEO Business Limited (Credit Finance)
- MD Internation School (School)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited (Contractor)
- Sproxil Nigeria Limited (Mobile Technology)
- DVenue (Event Management)
- Ericcson Multipurpose Cooperative Society (Cooperative)
- Randavie Fashion Limited (Retail)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- American Air Sea Cargo Limited (Shipping & Logistics)
- Travel Gallery Ltd (Travel)
- Northern Bridge Energy Limited (Oil & Gas)
- Future Initiatives (NGO)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Mountain Ice Travel & Tour (Travels)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- BD Consult (PR)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- Josien Holdings Limited (Distribution)
- ValueMart Supermarket (Retail)
- Perliton Higgs Ltd (Solar & Power)
- Zenilum Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd (Contractors)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- OPI International Limited (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
These are some of our top clients that use QuickBooks accounting software to perfect their accounting system.
So, why not let our experienced QuickBooks consultant help you gain the practical QuickBooks skills you need to work in financial service, real estate, logistics, oil & gas, legal, manufacturing/retail, medical, consulting, hospitality, NGO and travel firm?
We train on both QuickBooks Desktop and Online version.
Our In-House practical QuickBooks training gives you an opportunity to be mentored by industry experts.
QuickBooks Academy Course Outline:
- How to create a new company
- Setting up your business parties:
- Suppliers & payables
- Customers & Receivables
- Banks and balances
- VAT, Withholding Tax & other Tax payables.
- Owners’ equity.
- Setting up charts of accounts & owners equity
- Inventory management
- Create quote & manage invoices
- Receiving Payment & record cash deposit
- Sales Receipt
- Record Sales Discounts
- Record Cash/Product Refunds.
- Record purchase orders
- Receive stocks with a bill.
- Receive stocks without a bill.
- Bill payment
- Tracking your business expenses
- Recording outstanding bills
- Recording one-time expenses
- Transfer Funds to other banks
- Cheque payments
- File VAT return
- Company’s snapshot and other reports customization.
- Customers & Receivable Balances
- Suppliers & Payable Balances
- Sales Report
- Purchases Report
- Profit or Loss Report
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement, etc
- Customizing Reports.
- Training Requirements
- Laptop PC with Windows 10 Os and a minimum of 2GB RAM.
- Revealed to Registered Students.
- Course Materials
- For Inquiries – Call 08105090001, 08084219399 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our training gives you the chance to get hands-on with the latest QuickBooks software. That means we won’t just demonstrate features of QuickBooks – we’ll let you try them for yourself.
Meet the Facilitator:
Ndukwe Ogechi is a managing partner at BIGResources Solutions, an experienced QuickBooks Certified Advisor and business support consultant specialised in helping businesses eliminate frustrations in their accounting system. He has deployed accounting software and taught business owners, accountants, & CFOs in various industries (retail, manufacturing. oil and gas, real estate, legal, cooperatives, financial services, NGOs, ICT and security, and health sectors) the simple way to implement QuickBooks and get their financial report right.
Recent search terms:
- Accounting training software in festac (12)
- Accounting software trainin in nigeria (1)
- Accounting software training centres in Lagos (1)
- accounting software training in nigeria (1)
- training on accounting softwares (1)