Running a medical centre without a proper accounting system is very common in Nigeria. This is not unconnected to the fact that majority of medical staff have zero knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping. I have even seen some that run on paper files and excel which could be tedious as their patient numbers run into hundreds and thousands (for multi-brand centres)
This guide centres on top questions you should discuss with your prospective software consultants before employing their service.
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, I have implemented QuickBooks for more than 152 companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality, Corperatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Future Assured(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- Mountain Ice Travel & Tour (Travels)
- BTS System (Service)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- BD Consult (PR)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- C. Charles Resources Limited (IT consulting)
- Adeniyi Coker Consultants Limited (Real estate and construction)
- The Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NGO)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Wakanow Travels (Travels)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
- Ask if they have good bar ground in Accounting and Book Keeping. A minimum acceptable level of knowledge an accounting software consultant should possess is B.Sc or HND
- Ask if accounting software can track all your patient details, outstanding bills and create room for newly registered ones
- Ask if the software can track all patient payments and generate statement of accounts
- Ask if they system can track all banking transactions and reconcile any difference between the bank statement and cash book.
- Confirm that the software can record all expenses incurred, drugs purchases including quantity in store and medical equipment owned with their current value.
- Ask if the system can track all inventory (drugs) movement and their charges to patients.
- Check if the software can monitor all revenue earned, expenses incurred and report any profit or loss for a specified period.
- Confirm that the system does a multi-user entry where different departments can be connected to a company data file with network hitch.
- Confirm that POS can also be integrated into the system (if you accept POS) but this may not be a must.
- For a hospital with multiple branches or location, confirm that the system can track inventory status at the different location including quantity on hand, sales by branch and stock transfers on a period basis.
- Check the reporting section and confirm your basic customizable reporting including overall profit or loss, financial and cash flow position.
While these are the key points you can clarify with your prospective accounting software support consultant, you can connect our support center for inquiries and implementation services.
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399
QuickBooks Premier – 1 User₦90,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 3 Users₦265,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 4 Users₦448,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 5 Users₦339,100.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 2 User₦177,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 1 User₦73,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 2 Users₦135,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 3 Users₦195,000.00 Add to cart
Recent search terms:
- image of an hospital (1)