As at when I posted this article, I clocked four years in Accounting and financial software industry in Nigeria with over 100 + QuickBooks training and implementation for small, medium and large business across various industries ; Hotel, Property Management, Retail and Distribution, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Engineering and Technicals, Real Estate and Property Management, Medicals Outfits, etc.
Based on my experience, I can confidently say that QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software any small business can use here in Nigeria (Though there are other financial software too). The software doesn’t only give you much flexibility in sales tracking, expense management, inventory control, VAT deductions and reporting but the UK version is compliance with Nigerian’s accounting and book keeping.
From the initial account balance setups to live transactions and reporting, QuickBooks makes it easy for SMEs to organise their finance in one place. With the online version, you can monitor all transactions from anywhere, and take quick decision.
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, I have implemented QuickBooks for more than 152 companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality, Corperatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- Mountain Ice Travel & Tour (Travels)
- BTS System (Service)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- BD Consult (PR)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- C. Charles Resources Limited (IT consulting)
- Adeniyi Coker Consultants Limited (Real estate and construction)
- The Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NGO)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Wakanow Travels (Travels)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
If you are looking for QuickBooks software in Nigeria, here are different versions available and their price range in Nigeria Naira.
QuickBooks Price In Nigeria & Kenya
- QuickBooks Pro Price
- 1 User Licence (N90,000 – N110,000)/ from Ksh 3,000
- 2 User License (N170,000 – N190,000)/ from Ksh 6,000
- 3 User License ( N255,000 – N280,000)/ from Ksh 9,000
- 4 User License (N300,000 – N320,000)/ from Ksh 10,000
- 5 User License (N390,000 – 415,000)/ from Ksh 13,000
- QuickBooks Premier Price
- 1 User License (N100,000 – N120,000)/ from Ksh 3,500
- 2 User License (195,000 – 220,000)/ from Kag 7,000
- 3 User License (270,000 – 310,000)/ from Ksh 9,000
- 4 User License (360,000 – N400,000)/ from Ksh 12,000
- 5 User License ( N450,000 – N500,000)/ from Ksh 13,500
- QuickBooks Enterprise Price
- 1 User License (N450,000 – N500,000)/ from Ksh 13,500
- 2 User License (N589,500 – N720,000)/ from Ksh 19,000
- 4 User License (N980,000 – N1,020,000)/ from Ksh 32,000
- 5 User License (N1,200,000 – N1,300,000)/ from Kah 40,000
- 7 User License (N1,520,000 – N1,550,000)/ from Ksh 50,000
- 10 User License (2,500,000 – N2, 530,000)/ from Ksh 70,000
The price of these QuickBooks version varies and may change from time to time due exchange. I only shared what you should expect when looking for a genuine package here in Nigeria.
The version you select depends on the industry your business is;
- for businesses that only buy products and resell, QuickBooks Pro is what you should install.
- for SMEs that does manufacturing, QuickBooks Premier
- for outfits with multiple locations and warehouses (with combination of the first and/or second) QuickBooks Enterprise is the best.
- for auditors who manage their clients’s book, QuickBooks Accountant Edition is the best.
For more inquiries on which of the software version is suitable, send a brief information about your business to email@example.com or call 08084219399 for quick advice.
Recent search terms:
- ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE (5)
- Quickbooks Sales in Nigeria (2)
- phone price berow ksh 7000 in kenya (1)
- quick book accounting price naira (1)
- quickbooks price naira (1)