Courier companies are serviced based businesses that help clients or customers deliver parcels, documents or goods to different locations. A good example of a courier company in Nigeria is FEDEX, one of the world’s leading logistics companies serving million of individuals and corporate customers.
In this guide, I will be sharing tips on how accounting software can simply automate your business processes and make daily tasks effective:
- You have a customer dashboard designed to manage your client’s information and show their transaction history. If you maintain an individual account that tracks all transactions – payments and invoices – specific to each client, an accounting software will accurately reveal the current status of your customers – receivables, recent payments, the latest invoice issued and cumulative transaction value.
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality, Corperatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Future Assured(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- Mountain Ice Travel & Tour (Travels)
- BTS System (Service)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- BD Consult (PR)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- C. Charles Resources Limited (IT consulting)
- Adeniyi Coker Consultants Limited (Real estate and construction)
- The Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NGO)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Wakanow Travels (Travels)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
- On inventory management, it’s not appropriate to recognise parcels, documents or goods in your warehouse as a current asset but you can track all fees charged on storage as income in your profit or loss.
- Expenses incurred on delivery can also be classified as “Cost of sales” so you can monitor your actual profit or loss on delivery.
- Your fixed assets are delivery van or bikes – which can also be depreciated on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- There is also a feature built to monitor your bank transactions, transfer funds and reconcile your statement every month.
- The report section covers your income report, expense report, profit or loss, balance sheet, cashflow statement, and other customizable management reports.
A good software you can implement for your Courier company is QuickBooks.
For more inquiries and questions on how we can deploy an accounting software for your courier company, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08084219399, 08105090001
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399
QuickBooks Premier – 1 User₦90,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 3 Users₦265,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 4 Users₦448,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 5 Users₦339,100.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 2 User₦177,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 1 User₦73,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 2 Users₦135,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Pro – 3 Users₦195,000.00 Add to cart