Professional bookkeeping, accounting, and tax service can transform the way you run your small, and growing business in Nigeria. While you are focused on expanding or adding more streams to your revenue channel, it is important for someone with industry experience to keep an eye on all the cash inflow and outflow to ensure that transactions posted into your books of account are properly reconciled.
You may feel it is a task that you can manage by yourself, but you know what?
There is the risk of being distracted if you had to deal with new product development, market expansion, customer services, or even the vision of the business.
Request For Our Accounting Software ServiceFor over 5 years, we have implemented QuickBooks and Sage 50 for several companies under Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Real Estate & Construction, Travels, Hospitality,Legal, Co-operatives, NGOs, Financial & Service Sectors.
- Mbaire Services Nigeria Ltd(Construction)
- Chisco Transport Limited(Transport)
- Lounge38(Hotel and Bars)
- CTRL System Technologies Limited(Procurements)
- Aristokrat 360 Limited(Creative & Media Agency)
- Alpha Pharmacy (Health Care & Supermarket)
- Ericsson Nigeria Multipurpose Co-operative Society (Co-operatives)
- Fastanet Limited (ICT and Security)
- Britanic Maritime (Maritime Service)
- CEO Business Limited (Salary Advance, Credit Finance and Loan)
- OneHealth Pharmacy (Health Care)
- Widdi Pharmacy (Health Care)
- Olpharm Pharmacy (Health Care & Distributor)
- Hawkes Legal(Legal)
- Kantessa Limited(Fashion Store)
- OPI Nigeria International Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Zenilum Company Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Akermas Energy Limited (Oil & Gas Servicing)
- Lilygate Hotel(Hospitality)
- Benstel Nigeria Limited(Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Paraclete Nigeria Limited (Bottle Water Production & Distribution)
- Josien Holdings Limited(Distribution)
- Aisha Buhari Foundation (Futured Assured)(NGO)
- Doheney HR Services(HR)
- Insights Limited(Health Consultant)
- Biddel Oil & Gas Limited (Oil & Gas)
- System Intelligenz Limited(Contractor)
- MagTech Information Security (IT)
- Infusion Cakes Nigeria (Bakery)
- Landmark Centre (Event Centre)
- M.D School (Private School)
- Travel Options (Travels)
- Logos Travel Support & Solutions Ltd (Travels)
- Germaine Auto Centre (Autos)
- Starlight Nigeria (Retail)
- Temple Private School (Education)
- Value Mart Supermarket (Retail)
- Transweb Bureau De Change (Financial Service)
- Vektro Food Limited (Manufacturing & Retails)
- Orient Petroleum PLC (Oil & Gas)
- Plus More
Why You Should Hire a Bookkeeper and Accounting Service Firm.
Top of the reasons you should consider the service of a professional bookkeeper is that they are not emotionally attached to you or your business. This allows them to offer a completely unbiased and objective opinion based on your cash flow position, hence ensuring that you see the true picture of your business.
Another point is that your business is immune from an unexpected shock arising from the exit of a major staff in your account and finance department. An external accounting service firm, has an army of staff on board to ensure the continuity of your accounting systems and processes. I have seen a situation where the accounting department of a media firm was shut down because of the sudden resignation of a key internal account officer; no proper handover of the books of account to other subordinates. I am sure you would not want this to happen to you.
If this happens, it can cause a major shakeup in operations with the possibility of financial impropriety, loss of records, and wrong decision making. But a bookkeeping service with a formal relationship and agreement will ensure that an exit of one of the staff is immediately replaced with a more competent staff.
Bookkeepers have up to date, diverse experience in dealing with accounting and tax issues across multiple industries. If you get one, then stand a chance of benefiting from their wealth of knowledge if you find your business in any challenge, which can vary from industry to industry. This is unlike your internal staff who are only limited to, your line of business.
If you’d still like to manage your record internally accounting software without an external bookkeeper, click here to see what accounting software will do for your business.
Why a Cloud Bookkeeping and Accounting Services are a Great Option
As business operations are being disrupted by the new normal (Covid-19), there is an urgent need to take your data to the cloud.
Online bookkeeping and accounting service have become a new trend in financial management. This process involves hiring a bookkeeper that deploys cloud server solutions for small and growing business without you paying top figure for the server.
Unlike the usual process of buying server infrastructures with an annual subscription, an online bookkeeping and accounting service has an existing cloud infrastructure and accounting software solutions to host your company’s data. This means that as they post your transactions into the software, you can log in and access your financial report anywhere, anytime, with any device.
This model makes the process of running and managing your accounting system, seamless and cheaper, compared to hiring traditional bookkeeping and accounting firm. This is like an accounting service solution that appeals to a small and growing business.
For business owners who are not familiar with bookkeeping in the first place, accounting software eliminates the need for them to learn about the advanced method of interpreting financial statements. With over 100+ financial reporting that let you see your sales/revenue, expenses, bank statement, profit or loss, and balance sheet, you can see where you are in real-time without calling for a physical meeting every time.
The other great benefit of an IT-compliant bookkeeper is that it lets you go mobile. It’s like having a full-time accounting department that gives you limitless access to what you want even when you are not within the office environment. The benefits cannot be overemphasized, particularly to those who tend to travel a lot or have many meetings out of the office premises.
Tips for Choosing an Online Bookkeeping Service that’s Right for Your Business.
- Ensure that your preferred bookkeeper has a diversified experience in the industry – from accounting service for payroll to tax compliance and advisory.
- Make sure they work with a genuine accounting software partner to avoid having your records with a pirated copy of accounting software. This way, you rest assured that your data is managed on a secured-solutions.
- Make sure they have a reliable uptime cloud server infrastructure so you access your financials on the go – anywhere, anytime.
- Make sure they have existing clients that are satisfied and delighted.
Where to Find an Accounting and Bookkeeping Service in Nigeria with Cloud-Server Infrastructures.
Having a dedicated bookkeeper that handles your accounting processes can free up a lot of productive time for you and other employees. This service can also help you see potential risks from your books of account before they do any damage to your business, while also providing data security.
You can also call our client support line at 08105090001 or 08084219399
Recommended QuickBooks Software With Genuine License Details, It's One-Off:
Order Now, Call 08105090001, 08084219399 or mail at email@example.com
HP Laptop for QuickBooks Software₦115,000.00 Add to cart
QuickBooks Premier – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 3 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 4 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 5 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Premier – 2 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 1 UserView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 2 UsersView Price Offers
QuickBooks Pro – 3 UsersView Price Offers